What Is Embroidery Digitizing, And How Difficult Is It?
Who doesn’t like embroidery? A cool t-shirt with colorful embroidery enhances the grace of the t-shirt. Not only a mere design but also company logo, emblem and many signature things are embroidered in clothes, bags, cap and hats and many other things. Leather or pleather are not the right materials for embroidery. It has to be thread where the embroidery can shape properly. Digitization and embroidery are now combined together to get a perfect look. Embroidery digitizing is a process that helps in converting existing artwork, be it a company logo or team emblem into a stitch file which can be sewed on an embroidery machine.
Whenever a design or logo or anything needs to be embroidered, it has to pass through the digitization. It is a complex process both in terms of science and art. Do you know about the process of digitization? Here are the steps mentioned for your better understanding:
- First of all, the artwork is examined for details and exact specifications
- After that, the outline of the file is created by hand to produce a custom stitch file
- Next, the path through which the needle will go is determined
- Additional information pertaining to the stitch file is created
The digitizer can also change the type of stitches that is used in the design for the production of the artwork and match with the specifications you have. Basically digitization is the key of embroidery. Only with the professionals of Embroidery Digitizing Service and Vector art Service can help you in this process as it requires a lot of expertise and effort.
Can all files be digitized?
This is a question which can’t be answered in one word. Embroidery creates some limits on the appearance of the design which may not exist in the print design. Every minute details starting fro color gradients and many more can be difficult to create the thread accurately. The suggestions are required for the process of digitization so that the end product can come out to be the best. The artwork must be promising enough so that the digitization and the embroidery can come up as the best. It is to keep in your mind that the end product must be closest to what the artwork looks like. The artwork is the main image that the rest of the process imitates and that’s why it’s important for the artwork to be more than perfect.
Getting the artwork properly digitized needs you to understand the three most crucial steps:
- You should have a keen understanding of the products and the equipment. If you don’t know what you are going to use in the process, it will not be possible for you to work on it.
- Second, you have to understand the technology behind it. As the term says digitization, it is obvious that certain technologies are involved in it. Understand that closely and learn how to integrate those.
- Specific software is required for the process of digitization and you should the utilization of the same.
The Embroidery Digitizing Service and Vector art Service is provided by the professionals only because of the complications it involves. If you are interested in any of it, make sure you contact such professionals.