Microblading Or Powder Fill Tattoo Eyebrows – Which One Seems To Be A Better Technique?
Cosmetic science and technology has progressed a lot in the world and is going to develop even more in the coming time. Both men and women are spending a lot of money on skin care treatments and other cosmetic therapies. Microblading and Powder Fill are two really common techniques that a lot of people have been getting done in re enter times. Both these two cosmetic treatments have their own set of pros and cons which makes them suitable for different set of people. Depending on your needs and preferences, you can choose between them. In today’s blog we will discuss about which technique, among these two seem to be better. Meanwhile, you can find out the best salon or clinic that offers microblading in brooklyn ny.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is an advanced technique in which a fine pen, which is technically a bunch of 12-16 needles together, are used to inject a pigment into the skin and precisely design the eyebrow. The tip of the pen is so fine and accurate, that it can easily create naturally looking hair strands. This is a semi-permanent technique in which very tiny cuts are made in order to get a long lasting and more premium result. It feels a little uncomfortable at the beginning of the process, but usually people gets used to it after a while. When compared to various other techniques available in the market, microblading provides more natural and better looks always. The expense of getting microblading can be found within a range of $700 – $1600. That is why this technique is much more expensive than others.
- Offers more natural and precision like finish that looks much better than any other technique available.
- The results are really long lasting and can last for more than 3 years if taken good care of by the users.
- Microblading is a quick and easy process that does not take more than 2 hours to complete the whole procedure.
- Best solution for women who might have lost their brows because of any medical condition and want to get them back.
- There is always a risk of a big incision being made on the skin, if the technician is not very careful during the process. It can also lead to infection and real pain.
- The technique is done in limited clinics and parlors because of the high level of professionalism that is required to do it.
- The ink used to make the design might not be very suitable to all kinds of different skin types on everyone.
What is Powder Fill Tattoo Eyebrow?
Powdered fill tattoo eyebrows are done with the help of machine or any hand tool that helps to create an ombre design instead of individual hair stroke design like Microblading. This technique is recommended for those who have oily and matured skin and who want a soft look on their face. Powder fill tattoo eyebrows are less intrusive and that is why a lot of people, especially young girls tend to get it done. Powdered brows is a long term solution and can last for more than 2-3 years if taken good care. The expense of getting powdered eyebrow is almost the same as microblading and can cost you anywhere between $600 – $1800 as well.
- Powder Brows are a much better choice when compared to other techniques like microblading, because the latter is not suitable for a lot of different skin types.
- Powder Brows are available at a much similar price like microblading, but the results are much more longer and durable, with more than 3 years easily.
- Getting powdered brows does not involve any incision and that is why there is no risk of any significant damage to skin.
- Powdered Brows offer a great alternative to those who are really young or do not want a heavily designed eyebrow.
- Powdered Brows require the people to follow a specific and upfront routine in order to maintain the optimal quality.
- This technique is absolutely not suitable for those who have lesser or very thin lining of hair around their eyebrows.
- It is as much expensive as microblading, which still not makes it to absolute perfect alternative for microblading.
So, these are everything you would want to know about microblading and powdered tattoo eyebrows. Make sure to take a close read them.
both the technique are as important and popular like the other. They come with their own benefits and cons which you should be aware of. If you are looking for a more high end and premium finish with natural looking eyebrows, microblading is the best solution that you have. On the other hand if you do not want to make any incisions around your eyebrows and have a really sensitive skin, then powdered brows are a much better alternative.